Night Attack volunteers can be the first face thousands of participants see. Whatever you do as a True Grit volunteer you are the backbone of making the event run smoothly for all our Gritters.SIGN UP
- Registration to provide the first welcome to the thousands of Night Attack participants.
- Bag drop is a key part of the participant experience, and typically the last stop before Gritters make their way to the start line.
- Finish line to help organise finishers t-shirts and drinks for participants.
- Obstacle marshals are people who help to encourage and motivate our participants and teach them technique as they embark on a 10+km challenge, with 30+ obstacles.
Night Attack volunteers, need to show some grit at times just like our participants. Volunteer shifts kick off at approximately 4:00pm in the afternoon. We need people who are up for the challenge and who are prepared to work with others.
WHAT YOU GET
- To say THANK YOU we allow Volunteers to RUN the course for FREE!
- Front-row seats to the best action in the house.
- Lunch, water and a Sports Drink.
- Free access to the event and free parking.
If you volunteer for Night Attack, you can run the course for FREE. Please note: you must first volunteer at an event before you can run for FREE.
Therefore, if you volunteer on:
Thursday, you can run for FREE on the Friday or at any other event. You can also run using your discount at any other event. You do not need to pre-register to participate using your discount. Volunteer numbers are limited to the 25 per event, and applicants are not guaranteed a position as event organisers reserve the right to hand pick 25 of the most appropriate applicants.
Everyone who applies to be a Night Attack volunteer must be able to do the following:
- Be 18 years of age or older. If you are younger than this you can volunteers but will need accompanying adult supervision and with a signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Attend your shift and if you don’t attend you won’t receive any of the benefits.
- An ability to speak and read English.